Bridgewater, NJ - The Bridgewater Township Police Department is currently accepting resumes for the position of Special Law Enforcement Officer Class III (S.L.E.O. III).
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
· Must be a retired law enforcement officer less than 65 years of age, who served as a duly qualified, fully trained, full-time officer in any municipality or county of this State or as a member of the New Jersey State Police and was separated from that prior service in good standing, within 3 years of appointment to this position.
· Must be physically capable of performing the functions of the position, determined in accordance with the Police Training Commission.
· Must possess a New Jersey Police Training Commission Basic Police Officer Certification or New Jersey State Police Academy Certification.
· Must possess a valid New Jersey Driver License.
· Must successfully pass a background investigation to include a medical exam, drug screen and psychological exam.
Starting salary for the Class III Special Police Officer shall be $25.00 per hour and he/she shall work a part-time work schedule, to be determined.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Bridgewater Township Police Department C/O Professional Development Bureau 100 Commons Way, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Or electronically to: email@example.com. All resumes will be reviewed and only those applicants chosen to move forward in the hiring process will be contacted. Application deadline is 10/24/18.
Bridgewater Township Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants shall be given full consideration.